AZ- 100T01: Manage Subscriptions and Resources training program is a foundational program that manages Azure subscriptions that includes access, policies, compliance as well as ascertain how to track and estimate service usage and related costs. Candidates will learn to handle cloud resources in Azure via user and group accounts via role-based access control (RBAC). They will unearth core monitoring tools and capabilities needed for Azure, Azure Alerts and Activity Log. They will learn about log analytics such as broad data analytics solutions and make use of query and analyze operational data.
Key Highlights of this training program:
- Deploying resources with ARM templates and monitor Azure resources.
- Learn to manage Azure subscriptions and billing and implement Azure policies.
- Understand the procedure to optimize Azure tools such as Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and Azure CLI etc.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
- Analyse Log Analytics data and review the Azure Activity Log.