AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies training program is modeled to provide students with comprehensive knowledge of security controls. Aspirants will be given thorough guidance on how to maintain security posture. They will learn the core competencies needed in identifying and solving vulnerabilities by using an expansive range of security tools. The certified trainer will cover a pool of topics such as scripting, automation, virtualization and cloud N-tier architecture etc. For a better understanding of Azure Security Technologies, candidates must have a minimum of 1-year exposure in handling Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure etc.
Following collates the key course objectives:
- Build familiarity in configuring Azure Active Directory for Azure workloads and subscriptions.
- Understand the implementation process of Platform, Host and Subscription Security.
- Get a detailed overview of Cloud Security and learn to configure security for Azure subscription.
- Configure Security for Azure Subscription and Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Learn to build a firm network and implement Azure data encryption method