Data breach hits harder to the spine of any organization. Companies who want to safeguard their company’s data from potentially irking cyber threats/attacks There is always a SOC Analyst who monitors and detects potential threats, assess alerts and revoke them in every possible way. Without a certified SOC Analyst, organizations would find it hard to resist the constantly changing cybersecurity threats.
Aspiring professionals keen to carve a niche as a certified SOC Analyst can register for EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst online training programme. It covers the fundamentals of the SOC operations, manages SOC processes and develops a healthy understanding of CSIRT as or when required.
After successful completion of training, you will attain mastery in the enlisted below:
- Learn about the SOC processes, procedures, technologies and workflows.
- Develop the knowledge of the Centralised Log Management(CLM) process.
- Perform Security events, log collection monitoring analysis.
- Get extensive knowledge of Security Information and Event management.
- Administer SIEM solutions such as Splunk/AlienVault/OSSIM/ELK)