Check Point vSEC for Microsoft Azure advances best practices for securing cloud assets and ascertain from customer to see checkpoint helps them get the full capabilities of Azure cloud. Through this training, candidates will gain a brief overview of delivering advanced multi-layered security for Azure Cloud environments that includes Azure Stack, understanding how to shield assets in the cloud from attacks that enables secure connectivity from enterprise networks to Azure cloud (hybrid networks).
Key Highlights of pursuing this training:
- Learn to shield services such as Anti-Bot Software Blades, IPS, Firewall public cloud from unauthorized access and attacks etc.
- Understand IPsec VPN Software Blade that promoted a much-secured communication into cloud resources.
- IPsec VPN Software Blade secures communication with cloud resources.
- Acquaint with SandBlast Zero-Day Protection Blades that shields against malware and zero-day attacks.
- Learn to prevent data loss using the Prevention Software to protect important data from theft or accidental data loss.