This training program aims at educating candidates with the enterprise desktop lifecycle and gives a detailed explanation to assess hardware and infrastructure readiness. Candidates will learn to identify and procure the most appropriate deployment options as per the organizational requirements. Detailed guidance will be given to deploy and manage to secure desktop by interpreting and executing centralized policies, BitLocker settings and Encrypted File System (EFS) settings.
This course is ideally suitable for IT Professionals that manage desktop environments for organizations and specialize in Windows 8 desktop deployments. The IT Professionals work in complex computing environments of middle to large size Enterprises.
Here are the key highlights of the training program:
- Learn to assess and determine deployment options.
- Plan image management strategy.
- Securely implement desktop security and manage desktop operating system image.
- Implement User State Migration and Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure.
- Craft plan and deploy desktops by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Duly protect enterprise desktops from acute malware and data loss.
- Monitor performance and health of the desktop infrastructure