The program encapsulates the main processes for designing and maintaining an intelligence-driven, multi-platform endpoint management solution with VMware Workspace ONE® UEM. You will configure and manage the endpoint lifecycle using a combination of hands-on laboratories, simulations, and interactive lectures. After completing the course, you will have the necessary core knowledge to implement Workspace ONE UEM efficiently.
You'll also learn how to use the basics of integrating VMware Workspace ONE® AccessTM with Workspace ONE UEM to securely disseminate business-critical applications to any device and set up access management restrictions. You configure Workspace ONE Access, enterprise, and product integrations using a combination of hands-on experiments, simulations, and interactive lectures.
You'll go away with a basic grasp of how Workspace ONE determines user access rights and enables single sign-on using various authentication techniques and protocols. The course covers the fundamentals of identity and access management in general.
You should be able to accomplish the following goals by the end of the course:
- Describe and deploy Workspace ONE edge services
- Describe and deploy Workspace ONE UEM's general capabilities and functionality
- Learn about deployment tasks for Workspace ONE UEM
- Manage devices and perform functions with Workspace ONE UEM
- Understanding of Workspace ONE UEM deployment
- Merging Workspace ONE UEM with Workspace ONE Access
- Use Workspace ONE productivity services into the digital workspace environment to deliver a flexible digital workspace
Who should attend this course?
- Workspace ONE UEM operators
- Workspace ONE UEM administrators
- Workspace ONE Access operators
- Workspace ONE Access administrators
- Solutions engineers and consultants