We are in search of a professional HR Coordinator having outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. He/she must be a conceptual thinker who has brilliant administrative and IT skills. They must be flexible with multi-tasking and adapt to our work culture. The coordinator must display a positive, helpful and strong problem-solving approach. They must know how to strengthen deep employee relationships, staffing management and payroll etc.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
Degree in Human Resources or related field