Developing Windows Azure and Web Services training aims to educate candidates to effectively design and develop services to access local and remote data from various kinds of data sources. Candidates will hone their skills to learn, develop and execute services to hybrid environments such as on-premises servers and Windows Azure etc. Our training program incorporates subject-wise guidance from the trainer. They will cover the skills and knowledge measured by Exam 70-487 and in correlation with special hands-on experience.
Following are the key highlight of this training Program:
- Brush up the basic concepts of service development and data access strategies by using. NET platform.
- Understand Microsoft Azure cloud platform and its compute, data and application hosting offerings.
- Learn to develop a data-centric application through Visual Studio 2017 and Entity Framework Core.
- Curate, implement and consume HTTP services via ASP.NET Core.
- Learn to monitor, log and troubleshoot services and describe claims-based identity concepts.