Students or professionals keen in building their careers in cryptography can enroll for an exclusive EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist program that focuses upon guiding the candidates about the foundation of cryptography and modern symmetry. Candidates will be acquainted with an in-depth detailing of the algorithms such as Feistel Networks, DES and AES etc.
After completion of this online training, candidates can prove their prowess in cryptography and deploy the needed technology as or when required by the company they are associated with. Mainly, this training is best suitable for hardcore ethical hackers and penetration testing professionals.
- Learn about the different kinds of encryption standards and how they distinguish from each other.
- Upgrade pen-testing knowledge used in encryption
- Make the right deployment of encryption technologies.
- Get an overview of algorithms like Blowfish, Twofish and Skipjack etc.
- Learn about different hashing algorithms such as MD5, MD6, SHA, Gost, RIPMD 256 and others.