MS-200: Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform training is aimed at enhancing administrator’s knowledge to deploy, configure, manage and troubleshoot recipients permissions etc. Aspirants will understand about the architecture of modern messaging in various scenarios and organizations. Candidates will be given knowledge about the deployment process and messaging management tools. They would get the in-depth knowledge of creating, managing different kinds of recipients, create and manage Exchange Server mailbox databases etc.
Following are the key objectives of this training:
- Learn about managing modern messaging architecture, create and manage exchange recipients.
- Manage Email Addresses, Lists and Resources and plan for Mailbox databases.
- Understand how to create and manage mailbox Databases.
- Manage Authentication for messaging and configure organizational settings.
- Troubleshoot Mail Flow, Transport Issues and Logs.
- Configure Organizational Sharing, Outlook on the Web, Message Transport etc.