Professionals who have closely worked with the Agile projects and have hell-bent interest in Agile approaches can enhance their skill set by learning with PMI Agile Certified Practitioner training. By getting trained in the PMI-ACP, professionals will gain in-depth understanding to implement Agile approaches in the real-world, hands-on experience and skill. A thorough overview of Agile principles, tools, practices and techniques will be covered.
The following topics would be covered:
- Methodologies related to Agile.
- Essential value-driven and adaptive planning.
- Practices, communications and tools related to Agile.
- Learn Agile Team Dynamics, Performance and Leadership.
- Promote Continuous improvement by using Agile.
After the training, if candidates manage to badge the prestigious PMI-ACP credential, they will become industry-ready. They will officially become Agile practitioners who could implement their skills to undertake any kind of projects. The candidates will enhance their professional adaptability in project management tools and techniques.