This training focuses on providing in-depth knowledge of Supporting Windows 8. Aspirants will be given a thorough understanding of configuring, upgrading and license Windows 8. Students will become proficient in optimizing the performance of file-system and obtain skills needed for managing storage tasks. Special emphasis will be given on using tools and services for identifying reliability issues and performance base. They will learn to troubleshoot a variety of problems with operating Windows 8.1.
Following enlists the course objectives:
- Learn to interpret and describe processes related to planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 8.1
- Give thorough resolving issues linked to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Troubleshoot problems related to network connectivity.
- Troubleshoot computers remotely.
- Provide problem-solving issues related to accessing resources from computers domain
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from computers not associated with the domain.
- Troubleshoot startup problems and operating services on Windows 8.1 system